No Web Gui after power trip

DumDawG

I had a power trip and after rebooting, the web gui was unreachable.
i tried reinstalling unraid with latest stable version on the usb and replaced the config file from latest backup, same issue with web gui being unreachable.
I then tried reinstalling with a 6 month old flash backup (this was the next latest backup), web gui is working but as the backup is 6 months old. I had installed a new hard drive in that time, and i cant mount the newest hard drive without the data being overwritten.
How do i progress without losing the data from the newly installed hard drive?

unraid.png

Update: I used the 6 month old flash backup, replaced the plugins folder and all the lose files with the config folder (cfg's,bak, key, dat) from my latest flash backup.
Booted successfully with web gui working, all drives recognized and working with no data lost.

I'm thinking one the config folders (plugins-removed, pools, shares, ssh, ssl) from the latest flash backup was corrupted/causing issues for the web gui not work

4 hours ago, DumDawG said:

I had a power trip and after rebooting, the web gui was unreachable.
i tried reinstalling unraid with latest stable version on the usb and replaced the config file from latest backup, same issue with web gui being unreachable.
I then tried reinstalling with a 6 month old flash backup (this was the next latest backup), web gui is working but as the backup is 6 months old. I had installed a new hard drive in that time, and i cant mount the newest hard drive without the data being overwritten.
How do i progress without losing the data from the newly installed hard drive?

unraid.png

You can:

• use Tools->New Config and select the option to keep all current assignments
  • return to the Main tab and assign the additional drive
  • Start the array to commit the assignments and start building parity based on them.

Note that your array will not be protected until the parity rebuild finishes.

5 minutes ago, itimpi said:

You can:

• use Tools->New Config and select the option to keep all current assignments
  • return to the Main tab and assign the additional drive
  • Start the array to commit the assignments and start building parity based on them.

Note that your array will not be protected until the parity rebuild finishes.

Thank you,
just to clarify, that would build parity based on all the data already on the drives.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again, I'm prone to power cuts here. Thinking about investing in a UPS and setting up NUT ( https://networkupstools.org/)