Not Connected to Mothership

I am also having this problem

Edit: Rebooting, doing the unraid-api restart and going to tools/registration and download/install the upgrade key worked the second time. Maybe I did it in the wrong order the first time??

Edited by Tom Roskilly
15 hours ago, zspearmint said:

We've identified a potential cause for the issue and are working on a fix.

Ty :)

I have the same problem after purchasing the Basic version

And is it possible to somehow remove the old server from the list? Leave only new, with a license?

@ScreN is it a duplicate server tile that shouldn't be showing or simply an old license that you're not utilizing?

If it's old license that you want to hide please hang tight as we'll have a feature to hide servers Soon™️ (can't provide time frame yet).

But if it's a bug please contact support via [email protected] and provide the USB Flash GUID(s) in question, screenshot of your dashboard, and any other details you see as important so we can take a closer look.

17 hours ago, zspearmint said:

@ScreN is it a duplicate server tile that shouldn't be showing or simply an old license that you're not utilizing?

If it's old license that you want to hide please hang tight as we'll have a feature to hide servers Soon™️ (can't provide time frame yet).

But if it's a bug please contact support via [email protected] and provide the USB Flash GUID(s) in question, screenshot of your dashboard, and any other details you see as important so we can take a closer look.

This server was running on an old USB flash in a trial period. Then I bought a new USB flash, transferred the backup to it and activated the license for the new USB flash

Do I need to download a registration key? And point to the server? But on the server the license is already activated for the new USB Flash

Spoiler

1751612858_doubleserver.thumb.png.2b6f66c2647a637fbe44fcc04dab92ed.png

I've had a paid license for a while now on a garbage usb.  I bought 3 name brand ones and stood them up (rc2) on trial licenses, logged into My Servers on all of them.  

Did the once-a-year 'replacement' on "es4" moving the old license to one of the new sticks.  It left a ghost entry for the trial key, on the same GUID as the paid one.   In hindsight I should have signed out of the trial before migration because it left the old trial entry as a ghost and in need of cleanup.   

The screen snapshots show when it's logged and when it's not.  If I change the machine name on the live system, the name changes on offline trial one too, as they are both linked to the same GUID.  It's my impression that this could reasonably called working as designed, in beta, but really could use optimization to auto-purge or allow user deletion of old records.

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 10.39.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 10.28.34 AM.png

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still got this problem.
This is what i did today:

1. Updated 6.10.1 to 6.10.3, after that installed the "my servers" app from CA and logged in.

2. Directly it said at my servername "Current server • Not Connected to Mothership" even relogging did not stop this

Edited by jammsen
5 hours ago, jammsen said:

Still got this problem.
This is what i did today:

1. Updated 6.10.1 to 6.10.3, after that installed the "my servers" app from CA and logged in.

2. Directly it said at my servername "Current server • Not Connected to Mothership" even relogging did not stop this

Sorry for the trouble, we can tell there are some systems in this state and are actively trying to track it down. Please open a web terminal and run:

unraid-api report -v

And paste the results here, that will give us a little more detail to go on.

Then you can try:

unraid-api restart

then wait a few minutes and it may get connected

9 hours ago, ljm42 said:

Sorry for the trouble, we can tell there are some systems in this state and are actively trying to track it down. Please open a web terminal and run:

unraid-api report -v

And paste the results here, that will give us a little more detail to go on.

Then you can try:

unraid-api restart

then wait a few minutes and it may get connected

Eh ... im glad and sorry at the same time, to report the error is gone? 😕 Now it says "Current server • Connected to Mothership" just 1 night went by.

Sorry for the trouble i guess? 🤐

I could still generate a report, but im not sure that helps you to nail down the problem. Please let me know.

Edited by jammsen

Here is the report, I tried to restart the api afterwards as you can see, but even after restart it won't log in.

Are there any other options to fix it?

<-----UNRAID-API-REPORT----->
SERVER_NAME: AelothTower
ENVIRONMENT: production
UNRAID_VERSION: 6.10.3-rc1
UNRAID_API_VERSION: 2.47.1 (running)
NODE_VERSION: v14.15.3
API_KEY: invalid
MY_SERVERS: signed out
RELAY: disconnected
MOTHERSHIP: disconnected
ONLINE_SERVERS: 
OFFLINE_SERVERS:
ALLOWED_ORIGINS: 
HAS_CRASH_LOGS: no
</----UNRAID-API-REPORT----->
root@AelothTower:~# unraid-api restart
Stopping unraid-api process...
Process stopped!
Starting [email protected]
root@AelothTower:~# 

api.PNG

3 hours ago, jammsen said:

Eh ... im glad and sorry at the same time, to report the error is gone? 😕 Now it says "Current server • Connected to Mothership" just 1 night went by.

Sorry for the trouble i guess? 🤐

I could still generate a report, but im not sure that helps you to nail down the problem. Please let me know.

ah, did you see the "Current server • Not Connected to Mothership" message immediately after installing? It can take a few minutes to connect, it was probably resolved after 5 mins or so.