Issues with connection to mothership after RC2 Update

Dear Support,

I have the issue that since the update to RC2 it seems the server does not connect correctly to the myservers service.

Tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin which did just delete the backups from local and remote but did not help with the dashboard showing "offline".

image.thumb.png.ed32b10024c871f210718d3de0532b7c.png

14 hours ago, OmgImAlexis said:

Can you try running "unraid-api stop" wait 10 minutes and then run "unraid-api start"?

I've also the same issue with RC2 after the update. the stop -->delay 10 min --> start has not worked for me. Same with restart API. 
If i restart the API sometimes i can see that the Error Message changes to "API Plugin Error" or something similar to "not connected to mothership" and never stop doing this. also the console connection which is integrated in the Dashboard is reconnecting again and again.  

matrix-diagnostics-20211103-1510.zip

1 hour ago, taafedi1 said:

I've also the same issue with RC2 after the update. the stop -->delay 10 min --> start has not worked for me. Same with restart API. 
If i restart the API sometimes i can see that the Error Message changes to "API Plugin Error" or something similar to "not connected to mothership" and never stop doing this. also the console connection which is integrated in the Dashboard is reconnecting again and again.  

matrix-diagnostics-20211103-1510.zip 128.64 kB · 0 downloads

Update: after 20 minutes of waiting after the command "unraid-api start" the problem was fixed and works now.