(SOLVED) Changed SSL settings and not cannot access server

Hi team - was playing around (trying to go through the mysevers install) and changed the SSL setting (I think from Auto to yes?) and not I can't get to my sever login - my browser gives me the:

Your connection isn't private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from 192.168.1.30 (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID

Usually you can clid advant and go through to the 'unsafe' site, but when I do that if get the following, and no way to continue.

I click the advance button and instead of letting my proceed to the unsafe site (my server local IP) it gives me:

192.168.1.30 uses encryption to protect your information. When Microsoft Edge tried to connect to 192.168.1.30 this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be 192.168.1.30, or a WiFi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Microsoft Edge stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You can't visit 192.168.1.30 right now because the website sent scrambled credentials that Microsoft Edge can't process. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Not sure how to correct this error (ideally don't want to restore USB, if avoidable...) I assume it's a config file change somewhere? I have SSH access

Edited by CouchPawTayTow
Found solution
  • CouchPawTayTow changed the title to (SOLVED) Changed SSL settings and not cannot access server