[Solved] Antec 1200 HDD cage (Needed)

I am looking for an Antec 1200 HDD cage.  Really, I would settle for the front face and the fan assembly off the front of the hard drive cage.  I would like all 12 of my 5.25 bays to look the same.  Figured someone might have one laying around after upgrading to 5x3 hot swap cages.  If you have one let’s talk.   ;)

Seen here: http://store.antec.com/Product/accessory-spare_parts/1200-hdd-w-air-filter-and-fan/0-761345-30146-6.aspx

I have many, many of these cages that I'll happily sell (they came from Antec 902s, but I'm 99% sure they are identical...they certainly look identical).  I'm in the US, though, so you would have to pay border fees.  PM me if you are interested.

I thought you were going to buy one of each 5-in-3 type, though?

I have many, many of these cages that I'll happily sell (they came from Antec 902s, but I'm 99% sure they are identical...they certainly look identical).  I'm in the US, though, so you would have to pay border fees.  PM me if you are interested.

I thought you were going to buy one of each 5-in-3 type, though?

Hey Rajahal, are you confusing me with the original poster who is looking for the Antec 1200 drive cage?  ;D  As you mentioned, I am replacing all mine with 5x3 so will have some 1200 v3 cages free...

Shawn

Thank you to both Whaler_99 & Rajahal. First, to Whaler_99 for the offer (Dang Border Fees), and second to Rajahal who came through when I couldn’t find one for sale online. This forum never ceases to amaze me! ;D

As a side note on the Antec site they show the 900 cages to not have the fan control and they are silver surrounds. That is the 900 not the 902 cages. I am a noob we are really good at making assumptions. If you are reading this to learn something...... Learn that Rajahal is almost always right and Canadians are super friendly. ;D

• 1 year later...

Hello:

I know this is a older post but I have ran into the same problem. I am needing a Antec 1200 HDD cage, it has not been in stock at Antech for awhile and I can not find one for sale so far.

I have 3 or 4 of them on hand.  Send me a PM with how many you want/need and we can discuss price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...