Server acting weird (docker quitting, localhost ignored, etc)

greyday

I took my server down for some basic maintenance (hdd stuff) and ever since bringing it back online everything is working fine, but there is some weirdness. My local network no longer recognizes the localhost name, though the ip address works just fine. Also, while the mover used to be scheduled daily, I reset it for once a week, yet still at 2am EVERY night, all my docker apps stop. And when I brought it back online most recently one of the cache drives stopped working, with an error saying it was encrypted (which is weird since literally every other cache drive is also encrypted and works fine). I removed it from the pool, copied files over to the array, replaced and blanked it, and then copied them back and that seemed to work, but yeah, just a bunch of weird things happening all at once...

Edited by greyday
deleted old diag file
19 minutes ago, greyday said:

while the mover used to be scheduled daily, I reset it for once a week, yet still at 2am EVERY night, all my docker apps stop

mover has nothing to do with docker stopping.   this will be because you have the following scheduled to run at 2:00 am

Nov  5 02:00:01 UnMonkey CA Backup/Restore: #######################################
Nov  5 02:00:01 UnMonkey CA Backup/Restore: Community Applications appData Backup
Nov  5 02:00:01 UnMonkey CA Backup/Restore: Applications will be unavailable during
Nov  5 02:00:01 UnMonkey CA Backup/Restore: this process.  They will automatically
Nov  5 02:00:01 UnMonkey CA Backup/Restore: be restarted upon completion.
Nov  5 02:00:01 UnMonkey CA Backup/Restore: #######################################

• Thanks 1