Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed

Good Evening,

My unRaid server was running slow and I'm getting ready to swap some smaller disks for larger ones.  I rebooted and after reboot, Docker failed to start.  I couldn't find anything that was a smoking gun, so some diagnosis steps suggested to delete the docker.img and recreate.  I can't create any new dockers, they always fail at the Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed.

I've attached my log files, not sure what is going on.  Has anyone seen this before?  Searching the forum it recommends removing a line from the "go" file, but I don't have that line (related to a Binhex container).

Appreciate any help anyone can offer!

rebeldata-syslog-20211106-0107.zip

Okay, nothing was working.  I ended up backing up the USB drive and re-ran the USB creator.  Restored my configs and now it's working.  I'm really at a loss here though.  I hadn't been on the server for a month, no changes I mean.  It was just happily sharing out media to Plex and them bam, one reboot and it was all toast.  Very odd.  I'll add dockers back one at a time to see if anything triggers it again.