Intermittent outages - Need hard restarts

I have had unraid for close to a month now. It ran fine initially but in the last 2 weeks I have had 3 issues where I loose connectivity. Cannot ssh or login to the gui. After this happened the first time, I set up a remote syslog server that unraid was sending logs to. The last outage I had was yesterday night (today morning), a little after midnight. Based on when the syslog server stopped receiving logs, it appears that the issue occurred at around 2021-11-07,00:26:24. I have attached the log file here as well. I restarted the server late this morning and the logs continue on from 2021-11-07,11:08:31.

syslog-unraid.csv

If someone could take a look at this, I would greatly appreciate. I am seeing messages about nvidia driver, php-fpm but am unsure what is causing the actual issue.

1 hour ago, trurl said:

attach diagnostics to your NEXT post in this thread

The SSH or GUI is inaccessible when this happens so I am unable to run diagnostics. That was the reason I enabled a remote syslog server. I can attach the current diagnostics dump/zip file but not sure if that really helps.

Thanks.

tower-diagnostics-20211107-1315.zip

Edited by thegrumpyone
Adding Diagnostics