Mover didn't move all files from Cache Pool

feins

One of my Cache Pools HDD are start to give error, I would like to replace that HDD and start to Move all the data from the Cache Pools to the Array using so i could replace the Drive and then move the data back after replace.

I'm facing the issue is that Mover only move 1/2 of the Data to the Array and left 1/2 of the data on the Drive.

Ive already stop all the Docker and reboot the Server but the issue still the same.

Can anyone be able to help me what might be the issue?

ts-s20-diagnostics-20211118-2000.zip

2 hours ago, JorgeB said:
Nov 18 19:05:32 TS-S20 move: move_object: /mnt/cache_download/Download/completed/XXX File exists

Mover won't move any files that already exist.

How come there are duplicate data, Because when i create the Cache Pools i set it to Prefer so that every drive contain download Folder all data moved to the Cache Pools so the drive could be spin down.

What might be wrong here and how to resolve this?

Also i notice that ruTorrent report some of the files had 0% seems it cant locate the download folders.

Screenshot 2021-11-18 230813.png

13 hours ago, Squid said:

Are you hardlinking / symlinking the files so that you can continue to seed?

What do you mean? Doesn't really understand wats hardlinking / symlinking means?

The ruTorrent docker i just point it to the download folder that ive define and thats it.

It's been working all this whiles for even before Cache Pools, and also after i define cache pools for dedicated as seed drive for the upload.

Just happen as i notice if i try to move the data from the cache pools back to array so i could replace this faulty drive then i notice this issue as 1/2 of the data doesn't move as been inform by JorgeB the issue due to duplicate Data where I'm not aware how come there is duplicate data existed since i set to Prefer so all the data from the Array should move to the Cache Pools in the 1st place.

Also those which been moved back to the Array this issue arise as ruTorrent report that those file already moved to the array had 0%.

Hopefully someone could help me out here why and how to resolve it.

Screenshot 2021-11-19 130019.png