Both Parity Drives disabled due to errors

Pulling my hair out with this server for weeks now. Was having a ton of issues that seemed to be caused by my Marvel based sata controllers. I took this community's advice and replaced both 16 port cards with LSI 9201-16i cards. I wound up having to rebuild parity, which finally finished yesterday with no errors and I thought I was in the clear.

This morning I woke up to errors on both parity drives and both parity drives disabled. Now I assume I need to do a new config to trigger a parity rebuild AGAIN. But I need to fix the underlying problem. I have swapped sata cables, and both of these parity drives are brand new because I was having the same issue with another set of parity drives, so I pulled them and both 2 new 14TB drives. I have also tried a number of sata cables.

I'm extremely frustrated at this point and just want my data reliably protected. At this point I have swapped out the controllers, the sata cables, AND the parity drives. What is going on here?

diag attached.

storage-diagnostics-20211120-1059.zip