Unresponsive SMB/scp/ssh during large copy opertation between shares

cpu

Is it normal that when I start moving a lot of data from one share to another I can't access anything via samba or scp or even in terminal?

I started moving media library to /data share for atomic moves and hardlinks and wanted to check few things in mean time - anyway I try to access data I just wait, wait, wait and eventually I've got timeout. I know parity and other two drive are involved but with Ryzen 5 and 64 GB ECC I would assume at least some reasonable access time to data should be possible.

// No issues with cables etc as I checked SMART for those errors, all drives are attached to LSI controller in HBA mode.

Edited by cpu

At that time I created new share and as I remember I changed appdata settings to export as samba share with r/w access for my super user.

Server was unresponsive all time during file transfer - basically during copy operation when I try to do anything else ie. delete folder, access folder with lots of files I've got timeout. Even if folder I want to delete or access is on different hdd (part of array), I tought that it might be smb issue as this is 6.10rc2 but well when I went to terminal and tried to delete folder with mc I had timeout too, then I tried winscp and same story.