WireGuard Dynamix Plugin Removed???

Hello, 

I am trying to move away from openvpn on Unraid because it is deprecated and seldom works nowadays.

I am trying to install the WireGuard plugin by Dynamix but I can't find it for the life of me.

Does anyone have any insight into where I can locate this plugin???

Thank you

Edited by UnBeastRaid
18 minutes ago, itimpi said:

The WireGuard service has been part of Unraid since the 6.9 releases came out.  In the 6.9 releases the webGUI enhancements to support configuring WireGuard was a plugin whereas in 6.10 that is now built-in

Thanks.  This plugin allows wireguard VPN server support only, correct?

I'm struggling to find a way to run docker container through a (paid) VPN and would love to be able to configure and outgoing wireguard tunnel that I would assign to a docker. 

8 minutes ago, Squid said:

Look at binhex vpn containers.  There's also a wireguard container in Apps (Tailscale)

I've got binhex vpn container installed and working.  However linking another container through it works for getting an outside connection (verified from console ifconfig) but I can't now access GUI for the linked container despite adding port to the VPN container for the linked one.  Just get a timeout when I try to access from browser using IP:port

Was just hoping for a nice "setup outgoing vpn then assign to desired dockers" option

Edited by Ystebad
Just now, Ystebad said:

I've got binhex vpn container installed and working.  However linking another container through it works for getting an outside connection (verified from console ifconfig) but I can't now access GUI for container despite adding port to the VPN container for the linked one.  Just get a timeout when I try to access from browser using IP:port

Did you add the port into the access list as well as adding a mapping?

56 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

Did you add the port into the access list as well as adding a mapping?

In the VPN docker I added a new port and put the port (8080) from the "normal" docker into it as both host and container port.  the "normal" docker still has port 8080 assigned to it but has network:none so I don't think it's a port conflict.  Not sure what you mean about access list I guess

5 hours ago, Ystebad said:

In the VPN docker I added a new port and put the port (8080) from the "normal" docker into it as both host and container port.  the "normal" docker still has port 8080 assigned to it but has network:none so I don't think it's a port conflict.  Not sure what you mean about access list I guess

See binhex's vpn FAQ Q24 https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

reference VPN_INPUT_PORTS

• Thanks 1