My Flash Drive is Empty?

I logged into admin tonight and noticed banner across the top stating "Your flash drive is corrupted or offline." Pulled it out and ran Windows 11 scan/repair. Popped it back in but error banner persists. After futzing around trying to find a backup to restore (news is not good on that, only one I found is from March this year), I pulled the flash and opened it in Windows. I can see all the files in there. I put it back in server and opened the share via network and its empty. Dockers that were already started are still running and accessible (example Plex) but the entire Docker admin is gone. What do I need to do to get this fixed?

Its a fairly new drive (SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Fit USB Flash Drive). Diagnostics attached.

tower-diagnostics-20211125-0138.zip

ps: email received from server when I ran the diagnostics: "Output from your job 115"

mkdir: cannot create directory '/boot/logs': Input/output error
sed: can't read /tower-diagnostics-20211125-0138/config/go.txt: No such file or directory

Warning: copy(/boot/logs/tower-diagnostics-20211125-0138.zip): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/scripts/diagnostics on line 570

Edited by interwebtech
Nov 24 18:28:20 Tower kernel: sd 1:0:4:0: Power-on or device reset occurred

That's the start of everything.  Disconnected itself. 

Reboot is the only recourse.  You can try a different USB port if problems continue, or alternatively install the Flash Remount plugin.  (Not 100% sure if the plugin would have helped here as from that logged line onwards it's a wall of text and hard to see if the flash "reconnected" itself)

4 minutes ago, interwebtech said:

email

Honestly, out of all the diagnostics I look at, yours seems to be sending the most amount of emails of the bunch on a twice daily basis.

• Thanks 1