[SOLD] Trade Norco SS-500 for SuperMicro CSE-M35-1B

SSD

I bought a Norco SS-500 for my backup server, thinking I wanted to try one and and feeling it wasn't necessary to be the same brand as the 5 in 3s in my other server.  What i am finding is that moving disks physically between the servers is something I need to do more frequently than I was expecting.  Having to unmount drives into different trays is proving to be a PITA.  If they all used the same trays it would be much easier.

I am wondering if someone bought a SuperMicro CSE-M35-1B and wished they had gotten the Norco SS-500.  The Norco does not use the silly plastic trays and is much quieter.  Since my servers live in a basement, noise isn't a major concern for me.  So I am happy with the SM with a stock fan.

I anyone would like to trade, please let me know.  We can work out the details.  If not, I may just live with it, or may consider selling it outright.  You can send me an offer via PM for a fair price and I may just sell it to you and order a new SuperMicro.  The Norco is virtually brand new.