(SOLVED) Wireguard issues

sheldz8

I am currently very far away from my server and it's no longer connecting to it so I can't provide logs or anything.

Basically what happened was after changing the servers ip address wireguard stopped working. I did try edit the settings on the server and loaded the new config onto my laptop but after connecting nothing loads when going to the server ip.

I do know my server is online because plex is working and also it shows online with pulseway.

When I do manage to go back home how do I remove wireguard settings because I couldn't figure out how to do it before going away.

My server is on the latest beta build.

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

I don’t have the beta build, sorry can’t help with the configuration interface there.   If you have port forwarding setup correctly (IP and correct port) and you generate a new config file after the IP was changed and downloaded to your deployed device I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.  Hopefully someone smarter than I will help.  I’ve found wireguard to be incredibly easy to deploy and use and love it.

Edited by Ystebad
  • sheldz8 changed the title to (SOLVED) Wireguard issues