Parity Sync Errors not getting fixed

I had an unclean shutdown while files where being written to the array (download docker was running). After restarting the server it automatically started a parity check and 4031 Errors where found.

Default setting in parity Options is to write corrections to parity but that didn't happen. After parity check was finished I rebooted the server and ran another parity check without the option to write corrections to parity ticked to make sure all is fine now.

It shows the same 4031 Errors at the same sectors.

I know parity sync errors are to be expected on hard shitdown when files where being written to the array but why didn't the sync errors get fixed during the first parity check, are auto parity checks run without the option to fix and I should just run another parity check with the option enabled?

None of the drives show any errors in the column on the main page and SMART looks good on all drives.

Thank you. I canceled the parity check and started a new one with the option to write corrections to parity enabled.

EDIT: Parity check fixed all errors. Ran an additional parity check afterwards to make sure which came up with 0 errors. All good, thx.

Edited by Agamemnon