Kernel Panic Unraid 6.9.2

Inenting

Hi All,

The past few days something very weird is happening, this is the second time I find my network down because somehow when the server has a kernel panic it takes the whole network down (maybe because of link aggregation protocol?)

This is the screenshot:

image.thumb.png.54e4d6e4bd0f4cebee34bf2eceeebfc1.png

And the logs are in the attachments, I added one before I started array and one after because i'm not sure if that matters or not. Does anyone know what it might be? The last one happened in the weekend and now its today at around 14:30 CET.

unraidserver-diagnostics-20211129-1804.zip

unraidserver-diagnostics-20211129-1811.zip

Edited by Inenting

Hey,

Don't worry about it! I'm just glad that that there is someone to reply unlike other forums :)

I'd rather not update to a rc build but if there is no choice I will have to do it. At the moment the server hasn't crashed yet since the last one. I will update the next time it happens.

Thank you for the tip and hopefully this'll be my last message in this topic :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, see the attachment for the syslogsyslog-127.0.0.1.log .

I've had the syslog on for a while so it should have all the crashes (if it registers that) 

Edit: I just noticed that it didn't update the syslog for a very long time... I disabled and enabled it but I also enabled remote syslog as well and point it now to my other unraid server (it wrote something so it should work). I'll wait for a crash now I guess...

Edited by Inenting