Default Templates with clean Docker install

8 minutes ago, Squid said:

They aren't "stored" anywhere.  You simply install from the Apps Tab.

I believe back in the original release of docker you could add a list of paths to repos, which is what I assume the screen shot is showing for me (like the user-template list). I was just wondering what are their by default if you setup a clean unraid server today? I don't have anything installed from any of the above folders so to clean up the UI drop down I wanted to know what is in the list by default.

The templates repository page no longer exists on the OS starting with 6.10  On 6.9 it's still there, but effectively been deprecated since 2015 due to the release of CA

But, the folder you're looking to clean up would be /config/plugins/templates on the flash drive.  (TBH, if I had my way the entire drop down would get removed)

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

The templates repository page no longer exists on the OS starting with 6.10  On 6.9 it's still there, but effectively been deprecated since 2015 due to the release of CA

But, the folder you're looking to clean up would be /config/plugins/templates on the flash drive.  (TBH, if I had my way the entire drop down would get removed)

ok, so effectively a clean docker would have that folder empty? Meaning I can stop docker and delete those folders? :)