(SOLVED) Server problems, I'm stumped

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

Hello all, I've had this server setup for several months now... still a complete noob on a lot of things. The past few days I've had several different issues. I had to replace bad RAM. I had a cache drive corrupt and have 3 reallocated sectors, so I replaced the cache drive as well. The new RAM has no errors on memtest after several passes. Now the issue I'm dealing with now is random reboots and crashes. I've had two reboots and one crash since yesterday. I reran memtest just in case and still no errors on that. Not too familiar with the built in logging, so I set up an user script to log as well. Tried looking through the logs but nothing eye catching, although I'm not too experienced to really know what to look for. Fix Common Problems also detected hardware errors. "Your server has detected hardware errors" Machine Check Events detected on your server. I don't believe mcelog is available for AMD CPUs so I couldn't figure out what the errors were either. Hope you guys can help me figure it out what's going on. Thank you. 

Server setup
Ryzen 7 1700x
Gigabyte AX370 K7 motherboard
16GB Crucial Ballistix, not running XMP
4 Seagate Ironwolf 6TB
Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 plus Plat 660W
ASUS GTX 750

Attached are the diagnostics and the past 3 logs the script created. More details can be provided if necessary.

nas-diagnostics-20211201-1731.zip syslog-1638395444.txt syslog-1638407258.txt syslog-1638348811.txt

Edited by duskdragon75
Changing C-state fixed the crashing
  • duskdragon75 changed the title to (SOLVED) Server problems, I'm stumped