Opening a container's logs while it is restarting leaves Unraid out of sync

I am using binhex-delugevpn, and occasionally the endpoint goes down, requiring the container to be restarted. If, while the container is restarting, I click on its icon and choose Logs, the logs open, but the container is left stopped.

Once this happens, attempts to stop the container produce "Execution error — container already started", even though `docker ps` shows that it is not. Turning the entire Docker service off and on again does not clear this and allow Unraid to get back in sync — only a full reboot (which takes about 5–10 minutes with a Dell R720) will clear things.

Is there a way to force the frontend to throw away what it thinks the Docker state is, and set it based on `docker ps`? And are there any plans to allow the frontend to multitask properly, so that users can restart a container and then bring its logs up without having to wait for the restart to complete?

(This also occurs to an extent when starting multiple containers — if you click Start on one, then click Start on a second before the first has finished starting, it gets confused, though not usually to the point of requiring a full reboot…)

(EDIT: Actually, in this particular case, it looks like the container wasn't starting anyway, because I'd messed up a config file, so that may not have helped. But I have had Unraid get out of sync before when doing this. It's possible that restarting the whole Docker service might have avoided the reboot if I hadn't messed up the config files, though!)

Edited by ElectricBadger
Noticed error in container config files which might have affected things