drive mounted read-only or completely full. begin investigation here (SOLVED)

Hi JorgeB,

I posted the above report on behalf of my friend (I originally helped him set up the server). We can't respond from his account, so I'm responding from my own account.

I did restart the server multiple times, but the error always shows again. The error was showing after the last reboot, and before downloading the diagnostics file. I can redo the diagnostics dump again, just to make sure. I'll upload the new dump as soon as I get access to my friend's server again.

Edited by vinaduro
Update on uploading new diagnostics

Probably this

Dec  2 05:39:35 Tower root: Creating new image file: /mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img size: 18000G
Dec  2 05:39:35 Tower root: touch: cannot touch '/mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img': No space left on device

You're attempting to create an 18T docker image.  Settings - Docker and set it to something reasonable (like 20G)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
52 minutes ago, Squid said:

Probably this

Dec  2 05:39:35 Tower root: Creating new image file: /mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img size: 18000G
Dec  2 05:39:35 Tower root: touch: cannot touch '/mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img': No space left on device

You're attempting to create an 18T docker image.  Settings - Docker and set it to something reasonable (like 20G)

Thanks Squid, I'm an idiot. I tried to set it to 18gb, not 18tb.

Thanks for your assistance as well JorgeB.

• Damianduke changed the title to drive mounted read-only or completely full. begin investigation here (SOLVED)