2 unmountable drives, help!

I went to bed last night and everything was working properly. I'm moving to unraid from another os and copying drives overnight etc. When I woke up, the server was completely down. I suspect the drives filled up but I really have no idea. I was finally able to get into the gui and this is what the drive setup looked like: https://imgur.com/a/iTdNevW Obviously /sdg and /sdf should be in the array.

The weird thing is though is that when I unmount the array, I'm able to mount the 2 listed unmountable drives as unassigned. All the data is still there, but I can't get these drives back into the array where they belong: https://imgur.com/a/OgviEO1

I'm really hoping the array gods can shine down upon me and offer assistance. I don't have a spare drive at this point to move things to if I had to re-format the drives to re-add them to the array :( ... any assistance would be fantastic, thanks! When I try to add the drives back to the array in the main menu, the result is 'Too many wrong and/or missing disks!'

I should also note I did something I shouldn't have, I don't think, I cannot add the drives back to the array anymore, they are coming in as new disks and need formatting, *great*.

Edited by Verme

I unfortunately don't have other logs. Is there a way I can get them? As for the Marvel, it's the old one I threw into the system just in case, last night when the errors happened it was an adaptec asr-71605 hba, thanks.

I guess ideally I would need to attach existing drives and data .. which have already been in the array, back into the  array without the need to format them. Otherwise I'm a little out of luck and will need to power everything down until I get a new 16tb drive to use as a temp to move everything :(

Edited by Verme