Please help, getting the message docker not available.

Had issues with my cache drives in raid 1 configuration.  Below is the ticket, requested help on last week.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/116490-read-error-correction-on-both-my-cache-drive-what-should-i-do/?tab=comments#comment-1059568

Was told by JorgeB to run a scrub.  Ran a scrub and possibly fixed all the issues.  (See diagnostic I posted on that topic).

Today, I ran  a balance on my cache drives because I saw this

btrfs filesystem df:

Data, RAID1: total=32.00GiB, used=31.33GiB System, RAID1: total=32.00MiB, used=16.00KiB Metadata, RAID1: total=1.00GiB, used=138.88MiB GlobalReserve, single: total=20.19MiB, used=0.00B

btrfs balance status:

No balance found on '/mnt/cache'<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

After doing so, got the message on the top of the screen saying "Docker not available" after selecting the docker tab.  I have now attached the tower-diagnostics for you guys to analyze as I have no clue why it's not working.  1st diagnostic ending in -1311

I few minutes later, I did a stop array restart array.  Saw activity on the two SSD's that are the cache drives which is good news because that's where I think my docker is run from.  Waited for the activity to die down.  Then checked docker...everything is back, which is great but I have to know WTF is going on.  I attached a second diagnostics so you guys can compare the before and after.-ending in file name 1325.

Is this a glitch?  Is this a sign something is going to blow up like a ticking time bomb LOL? 

tower-diagnostics-20211202-1311.zip tower-diagnostics-20211202-1325.zip

On 12/2/2021 at 8:42 PM, Squid said:

Prior to the balance, the system couldn't mount the image properly.  After the balance, probably some file structures etc needed to be re-read / what not and the stop / start forced it to do that.  

Thanks for looking at this.  So it's normal for this to happen once in a while?  Is there a monthly procedure of scrub with error correction then re balance I should do?

Someone mentioned a drive disconnected which caused the de-balancing/errors mentioned in the other posts.  I noticed that both my cache drives have the spin down setting of "default".  I just changed both of the raid 1 cache drives to "Never".  Is that okay to do since they hardly use any juice when just idling anyway?