Strange Behaviour with SMB Shares

I am not good at explain the way you all do with this stuff, so I will try my best. I originally had my SMB share user as MovieAdmin, then I had some issues connecting and the permission settings were not being righted on Windows, I had dificulty accessing the shares folders. I then changed the share user to movieadmin and the password was changed. Again I had issues, so I changed it again to transfer and again changed the password. It seems that I get a partial connection for some time (sometimes a day) and then I cannot edit files etc. The issue is, my Infuse application is connected to the SMB share usinf the movieadmin credentials. I know this user was deleted, so how is it connecting still. Also my access to read/write is still disconnecting and I don't understand why. I will add the logs. I am new to UNRAID and only want 1 share for viewing/watching the movies and 1 to edit the movies (rename) etc. I only changed the share details because my access via SMB keeps stopping, telling me that I need permssion to edit the file. The strange thing is, I may have edited 10 files just moments before, then I get blocked for some unknown reason. Any help would be appreciated.

alisonnas-diagnostics-20211204-0018.zip