Pro version required?

Hi all,

Apologies if this question has already been asked and answered, but I couldn't find it via search. 

My new Unraid server has 4 storage devices attached to the array. I just updated my installation to 6.10.0-rc2 in order to access the new My Servers feature. After rebooting, I got a pop-up warning that the trial key includes all pro functionality only up until expiration. (Presumably, it reverts to basic functionality then?) 

That pop-up brought to mind this question: are tiers predicated only on the number of attached storage devices, or do new features such as My Servers put it into another pricing tier? I suspect the former, but just want to make sure. 

Thanks!

The licence is tied to the number of attached devices - the functionality is the same for all levels.   The trial simply does not impose any attached devices limit.

30 minutes ago, Terpinol said:

(Presumably, it reverts to basic functionality then?)

When trial expires it stops working  :(  The idea is that you can check if Unraid works for you and  you decide after the trial whether you are going to buy a licence or use a different product.

• Thanks 1