Move Dashboard modules between columns

Elmojo

There's another thread about part of this in General Support...

-It would be great if we could freely arrange the modules on the Dashboard. Specifically, moving things (like the network graph or RAM usage) horizontally between columns.

- Also, having the layout stay where it's put, rather than reverting randomly when the page is refreshed would be fantastic.

- Perhaps a [Save Layout] / [Restore Layout] option could be integrated?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MyKroFt said:

any update on be able to do this yet?

This isn't something we should be expecting to be implemented any time real soon. I mean, it would be nice, but this thread is just the feature request.

It means that we're asking the devs "Please can you consider this feature when you get time - please? 😁". 

As much as this bugs me, and I'd surely love to have it right now, I'm sure they have lots of other, more urgent things on the 'to do' list. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for all the support!

So I think it's obvious that this is a feature many would like to see. Other than our posting here, though, I'm not sure what else we can do to get the attention of the Devs. Hopefully they keep an eye on this area of the forum (what would be the point otherwise?) and will incorporate this feature into a future release. 

For all us OCD neat freak controlling types, it sure would be nice to be able to balance our dashboards a bit. :)
I mean, even pfSense offers this type of basic UI customization. Just saying.... lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...