new build, Server wont boot from flash drive

So I am rebuilding my server and today was the day! :) Machine build went fine, but I can't get it to boot from my USB. All parts were replaced except pool drives and flash drive. Cache became an NVMe drive. Motherboard is a z590. I have, as far as I can tell disabled Secure Boot. Legacy mode is on. It just does the standard _ in the corner when trying to boot then returns to the boot menu. I assume its trying to boot another drive but I have no idea how to solve that, since the only drive listed in boot is the flash.

I do have a PCie LSI card (this is a new type of hardware for me) and I do have an NVMe drive (this is a new type of hardware for me). For the life of me I am stuck and have no idea how to solve it.

AF749859-7EC9-4A1C-A26A-0D38430F50CF.JPG

96452E7D-A016-4D42-9622-0633E363084B.JPG

7 hours ago, wickedathletes said:

Legacy mode is on.

Doesn't look like it is, only boot option listed is UEFI, you can also just enable UEFI boot on Unraid, by renaming EFI- to EFI in the flash drive.

If you want to boot legacy the option is not "USB legacy support", look for CSM boot, legacy boot, or similar.

4 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Doesn't look like it is, only boot option listed is UEFI, you can also just enable UEFI boot on Unraid, by renaming EFI- to EFI in the flash drive.

If you want to boot legacy the option is not "USB legacy support", look for CSM boot, legacy boot, or similar.

thanks, the EFI folder did the trick.

Unfortunately now the GUI wont boot, but I can boot not into GUI mode. Could this have anything to do with having a GPU before and not having one now? I switched to an i7-11700K, so I don't need my 1660Ti anymore. Trying to figure out what would cause this.