How to have automatic backups of important cache drive data

Edit.  I think i have mostly found the answers in an old spaceinvader video:  I will wait a few days for comments then mark solved. Its a bummer i didn't figure this out a long time ago!. 

How quickly i could restore in the event of a failure of the cache drive.

Often used Dockers are as follows. Binhhex-nzbhydra2, Binhex-qbittorrentvpn, binhex-sonarr, plexmediaserver, radarr, sabnzbd.  Also a vm of macintosh created with macinabox.  Not often used dockers, binhex-drusaider, a few minecraft servers and valheim servers.

What i am looking for is a quick easy restore should the data get corrupted on cache and or or the drive fail.  

I know that having 2 cache drives in raid-1 would somewhat solve the issue, but I wouldn't have previous backups.

The drive i have has been working fine for years but is getting a little old, which is really another question, it passes smart tests

it is a crucial mx500 i think,  CacheCrucial_CT960M500SSD.. 

See attached smart

Other than reliability(assume switching to samsung good idea) does the type of ssd really make much a difference in performance of an unraid machine and associated dockers/vms?

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2021-12-11 21.10.06.png

Edited by FrozenGamer