[SOLVED] EXECUTION ERROR: SERVER ERROR on all my docker containers

marcfire93

Hi,

I have 5 docker and  none of them will start. I have tried to delete the docker image, starting it again in settings and reinstalling my apps, but I keep getting the same error. None of my containers provide any logs.

I am quite inexperienced with docker and Unraid so I might be missing something simple. If you need me to provide any additional information, I will gladly do so.

Thank you very much for your help!

Capture d’écran 2021-12-12 131630.png

Capture d’écran 2021-12-12 131711.png

Capture d’écran 2021-12-12 131738.png

Capture d’écran 2021-12-12 131821.png

Capture d’écran 2021-12-12 131459.png

Capture d’écran 2021-12-12 131850.png

Edited by marcfire93
11 minutes ago, Squid said:
unable to retrieve OCI runtime error.....

Remove this line from /config/go on the flash drive and reboot

curl -o '/usr/bin/runc' -L 'https://github.com/binhex/arch-packages/raw/master/static/x86-64/runc' && chmod +x '/usr/bin/runc'

It worked!! Thank you so much for your help. It's really appreciated 😄👍

• marcfire93 changed the title to [SOLVED] EXECUTION ERROR: SERVER ERROR on all my docker containers
  • 1 month later...

Would like to note:

Same issue for me after a restart after 131 days (trying to sort out another problem.)

Immediately had a problem starting any containers.

Found this thread, #commented out the noted line (for now), restarted.  Containers are starting again.

While i'm glad this fixed it, can I get some info as to what/why this happened?  AKA, did I miss an announcement someplace?

Thanks!

@binhex popped out that little command to fix some problems on a previous version of Unraid with a limited set of containers.  Once the system was up to date, the command was no longer necessary and caused problems as you saw.

FYI if you do ever apply little patches like that, you do have to keep track of them because they may not be necessary in the future.

Good to know.

I'm guessing I had to have added that at some point?

I honestly don't remember ever doing it.

Also trying to figure out what could have changed to cause it to be a problem now, as i'm very much an Ain't Broke Don't Fix type of guy... still on 6.7.2 for that reason.

Edited by sota
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...