Does this look suitable for an unRAID server

I am looking to build a new server to replace my 5 year old unRAID server.  I am starting to see hard drive failures in my older system and want to change this system to be my backup.  My unRAID system primarily acts as a media server running Docker versions of SageTV, Plex (currently infrequently), a file server, and runs dockers such as Unifi Controller, piHole, OpenVPN server, Teslamate, and a few others.  I have about 11TB of files and that is now growing fairly slowly as I don't store as much media locally due to streaming.  I will run an Ubuntu VM on a regular basis and likely a Win 10/11 VM.  I may occasionally want to play around with other VMs.

For a new system I am looking at using an Asus B560-Plus mobo and an i5-11400 CPU.  I will use at least one M.2 NVME drive as a cache.  I don't think I will ever need more than 4 SATA hard drives, I will be using an 8TB parity and then use an 8TB and a spare 4TB for now.  I will likely install 32TB of RAM initially.

Any advice on this mobo/CPU combination?  Is it worth paying up a bit to upgrade the CPU to an i5-11600?  I want to use an 11th Gen to have the ability to use a Gen4 NVME drive.