Stuck installing

Go to solution Solved by Terpinol,

About a month ago, I installed Unraid on an old PC that I had planned to use as my server. However, after using it for a while, I decided to upgrade to some new hardware. I installed Unraid on a new flash drive so I could keep the old flash drive in case I needed to access something on the old PC (for moving my data over). 

But I'm stuck. The new installation prompts me to either create a new account or log into an existing unraid.net account. When I try logging in using my existing unraid.net credentials, it fails with an incorrect login ID or password error. (This is the same login ID and password that I use successfully to log in via a different PC.) Suspecting the problem was with 2FA, I disabled the authenticator 2FA. But I can't get rid of the security questions 2FA. Maybe Firefox browser included with Unraid doesn't support pop-ups?  I tried creating an app password, but I get the same error.

So, I'm still stuck being unable to log in to my unraid.net account on my new server and can't proceed with configuring it.

I'm probably missing something stupid/obvious, but I need some advice. Thanks.

• Solution

I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me earlier, but I got it fixed. For others who may have this problem, just remotely connect to the server on a browser that DOES support popups, and problem solved. If you don't know the server's IP address, boot up in command line and the IP address is shown near the end.