Empty Dashboard + No Hard Disks

JuTo

Dear Community,

I have a strange problem with my unraid server. I noticed that the the file server wasnt working anymore and logged in to check. The dashboard was empty and i could'nt see any hard disks.

I tried to reboot the system, but got the same behaviour. I even reinstalled the image, but got the same behaviour. The bash was still working and i was able to create the diagnostics zip. After this i tried the 6.10.RC2 image and it worked and i saw the disks again, but unfortunatly the dockers and VMs didnt work probably with 6.10.

The support said that i should post the error in this forum and hope that anyone has an idea i can get my 6.9.2 version running again.

Screenshot 2021-12-17 123442.png

Screenshot 2021-12-17 123520.png

tower-diagnostics-20211217-1159.zip

2 minutes ago, JuTo said:

Sorry, this might be confusing. I created the zip with a new installation of 6.9.2 as i hoped that a new install would solve the problem but didnt activated this image yet. The problem or behaviour is the same as in the "original/activated" version.

On a new install with no licence active it is not unreasonable for no drives showing :)  The diagnostics showed that drives were being detected.

I would suggest putting the activated flash drive into a PC/Mac and let it scan for any corruption.  If none found then diagnostics while using that drive might give a clue.

Unfortunately i cannot activate the key. The WebUI is showing a few things as you see in the screenshots, but doesnt accept most "buttons" (e.g. i can enter the key-URL, press "Install Key" but nothing happens). Is there a possibity to add the key_URL via bash?

But it really was absolutely the same behaviour with the activated key. I saw exactly the same as in the screenshot with this new installation.

I also tried a corruption scan, but everything seems to be correct.