Active drives comimng up as unnassigned drives then erroring out during rebuild

Hi guys.

I'm currently rebuilding a drive from parity.  During rebuild my server has started erroring out massively (Read and write errors) .  For some reason its seeing my active server drives as unnassigned drives while they are on the server and mounted .  Currently my data is all still accessable via emulation.  Some of the files can't seem to be copied while this is going on.  

problelm server.png

3 hours ago, bronsonmcsmash said:

Hi guys.

I'm currently rebuilding a drive from parity.  During rebuild my server has started erroring out massively (Read and write errors) .  For some reason its seeing my active server drives as unnassigned drives while they are on the server and mounted .  Currently my data is all still accessable via emulation.  Some of the files can't seem to be copied while this is going on.  

problelm server.png

Those disks are dropping out of the array and Linux then assigns new device numbers thinking they are new hot plugged disks.  UD picks them up because they are not assigned to the array.  I think you are wasting you time trying to rebuild the disk.  You need to figure out why the disks are dropping off-line.  How are the disks connected?  What is common between those three disks?

Post your diagnostics and one of the drive gurus like @JorgeB can lend a hand.