[SOLVED] Cannot connect to WebUI after Motherboard and CPU Upgrade

squishee
Go to solution Solved by squishee,

I recently started using my Unraid server as my daily driver and gaming PC after successfully setting up a Windows VM with GPU passthrough. Wanting more horsepower, I just installed upgraded my CPU and Motherboard (Ryzen 5900x and Asus ROG Strix x570-e).

After booting, I see the Lime Technology menu with the various boot options. If I let the automatic boot counter run down, I see loading bzrootimgage...ok and bzroot...ok and the screen just stays the same (this happened prior to my hardware upgrade).

If I select unRAID OS GUI Mode, I see the lines of code but once complete, all of the code disappears and I get a black screen with a flashing underscore. If I hit the power button on my case, I see the shutcode code and it does a clean power down. 

In all scenarios, I cannot connect with the Web UI. I checked my router and I see my server connected (different IP from before the hardware upgrades) - I just can't access it. 

Please let me know if there are any other details I can provide. 

Edited by squishee
  • squishee changed the title to [SOLVED] Cannot connect to WebUI after Motherboard and CPU Upgrade