Looking for an on site backup solution (sorry if wrong location)

Martsmac

Hi all been using UNRAID for a good while now and I'm getting the stage where I'd really rather avoid the wife filing for divorce by me losing all our family photos and movies etc. stored on the UNRAID array , and a sure fire way to do that is to have a decent backup.

Now none of this information is mission critical life or death data (although I wouldn't be surprised if I were to end up dead at the hands of her if i did lose it all) I jest.

So here is my "dilemma":

I currently run a separate windows 10 box using Windows Storage Spaces (in my rack) which I use as my game streaming machine/UNRAID backup server (to backup all my UNRAID shares) , but I've been struggling to find either a solution to:

A) run a windows 10 application that can backup a bunch of UNRAD shares that are mapped to the backup Win 10 box as network drives , Ideally as one FULL backup then incremental backups after that preferably at a scheduled date/time as both the UNRAID box and the backup/streaming box are both 24/7 rack servers).

B) Find some way that I can run something on my UNRAID server which at a scheduled time will do most of if not all of the above automatically to the Storage Spaces drive on the windows 10 box from the UNRAID box.

Features I would Ideally like are 

1. Able to perform a single initial FULL backup of all the drives (at the moment I have been copying and pasting which is a massive PITA) then following that incremental weekly scheduled backups (IF any files have changed been added etc.).

2. Speed of transfers as fast as they can be, now here I know I am limited to the transfer speeds of the various HDD's I have as all my LAN devices are connected via 10Gig and its only the internet that comes in on 1Gig ports etc.

3. Ideally I would like to be able to do this without having to move the streaming/UNRAID box to either Linux or another UNRAID server.

I thankyou in advance and realize I may be missing info, I'm relatively new to UNRAID but I'm pretty tech savvy and have been thoroughly enjoying it , thanks again and I look forward to all your suggestions.

P.S. I have enough space on my UNRAID backup (win10) box by far to backup my UNRAID server and also have 2 x drive parity on it so the backup server is good for 2 drive failures on that side.

Edited by Martsmac