I think my NetApp DS4246 is dying.

mwoods98

Brief information: 

I purchased this in April 2020 and up until about a month ago its been working fine but I did notice it complained about a few drives that I plugged into the right side of the shelf (the right most shelf). I would try to run preclar and come back to see that the drive disconnected itself. I moved the drive to a slot on the main rack of the PC and it ran pre-clear fine. 

This week one drive just disappeared after a random crash. I wasn't sure what caused the crash but the sever was just off. I rebooted it and let it run a parity check then I noticed the drive was missing. I tried to stop the array and add the drive back but every time it failed. I moved it to another slot where it would appear then disconnect. This process repeated itself. At the suggestion of the person I bought this from he said to try to connect it directly to the backplane without the interposer. When I did the drive only read as 2.2tb (its a 12tb drive).

I swapped interposers  from some empty slots I even tried the second controller on the DS4246 and only got stranger behavior.

ie: very slow plex playback, plex being unresponsive.

I have attached the diags to see if there is any clue in there or I'm open for suggestions to try something different. 

I guess overall I want to know or if it seems as if this is dying and I have to replace the shelf

Thanks

tower-diagnostics-20211228-2325.zip