Parity check after every reboot

Chandler
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

• Solution
11 hours ago, Chandler said:

That's why I attached them to the original post. 

Sorry, missed that those were from the flash drive.

You need to increase the shutdown timeout, it's set at 90 seconds and Unraid was still in the middle of umonting the disks at that time, with the array running normally press stop and time how long it takes, add 30 seconds and set that as the new shutdown timeout, or just try setting to like 150secs or similar, should be enough.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Sorry, missed that those were from the flash drive.

You need to increase the shutdown timeout, it's set at 90 seconds and Unraid was still in the middle of umonting the disks at that time, with the array running normally press stop and time how long it takes, add 30 seconds and set that as the new shutdown timeout, or just try setting to like 150secs or similar, should be enough.

Got it, thanks! I had found a similar post and the solution was upping from 30 to 60 seconds. Mine was at 90 so I figured it was fine. But I added 3 to the array and 1 to the parity earlier this month and I think that is roughly when this started happening so it makes sense!