Supermicro A1SRi and A1SAi MBs

Sorry, last minute post. I want to get this done tonight to take advantage of my 5% ebay card benefit that expires for 2022. Not a huge deal, and I shouldn't have waited, but oh well!

I'm currently running a SM MB (X7SPA-HF) with an Atom D510 @ 1.66GHz, maxed at 4GB DDR2 RAM. I use it for storage and light docker duties.

• XFS encrypted drives (I think this is killing performance since the MB/CPU doesn't have HW encryption).
  • I run 6 drives for 42GB storage, mostly serving videos to Kodi boxes.
  • Crucial CT240 M500 SSD for cache on a Silicon Image SIL3132 card (just realizing this should be on a MB SATA3 port, not a SATA2 card?).
  • I also use the Emby docker, no transcoding, serving straight 4K and 3D BR video to Kodi.
  • A Resilio Sync docker syncs with my PC on the local network for docs and pics. Video management is done manually since my PC doesn't have 42GB.

The system bogs down when I am copying files and downloading a ton at the same time. Parity-Check mostly kills video sharing and there's a noticeable slowdown copying to the server. My guess is that encryption and storage speeds are my bottleneck. Would these MBs be a worthwhile upgrade? Is there a preference between them (looking at C2558, C2750, and C2758 MBs, and anything else that may be available in the lineup)? I would like to keep my mini ITX setup and just swap in a MB and 8 to 16GB RAM. I am guessing 32GB would be overkill, but I'd keep slots open for an easy upgrade. The server is currently headless, so IPMI is probably a must, unless there is a compelling reason to go with a different MB.