Server won't boot today

Go to solution Solved by ChatNoir,

My server was rebooted today and it gets to the Lime Technology Screen, and I select Unraid OS as the boot option but nothing happens. No errors, but not booting either. Automatic boot just goes in a loop. The only option that works on that screen is the Memtest86+ option. Do I need to restore my flash drive? I'm still on the trial period. Thanks.

UPDATE

I put the flash drive into Windows and Windows reported that there are problems with the drive. Windows could not repair it. When I look in the folders it looks like this:

image.thumb.png.dc141abd6d24c7b3f90e6871c5b64314.png

I had automatic backups switched on but can't find where to restore them. Could someone point to me where I can download the automatic flash backups files?

UPDATE2

I can recover the config folder from the USB drive. I have a backup from 12th Dec but I've added a cache drive and another HDD since then so need to copy over the config? Still can't find where to download my USB Flash drive automatic backups.

Edited by rosydog
update2