Share folder cache to cache pool that didnt assign

feins
Go to solution Solved by feins,

I had a Share folder movie which i didn't share to Cache Pool but i notice that the folder are been assign to Cache Pool.

How do i remove the share from the Cache Pool if its not been assign.

Now the particular Share folder are orange in color.

Ive post this to the an old Threat but no respond that's y i create a new threat.

I notice that this happen when i copy a file from the Download folder to the Movie folder and this happen.

Even i try to delete the file that I've copy from the movie folder it still not been remove from the Cache pool.

image.thumb.png.9f0468c4bbfea23a1de380e32fd97dca.png

ts-s20-diagnostics-20220104-1123.zip

• Solution
21 hours ago, itimpi said:

What is transferring the files between the two shares?   It sounds like you might be experiencing the behavior described here in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the GUI.

Ive perform a copy +delete process after i notice this behavior but seems the behavior still remain it didn't clear from the Movie Share even after i perform the Copy +Delete process. Ive change the Cache to YES and it resolved the issue. Just to clarify should i change the Share back to NO Cache after this or should i leave it to YES, as I'm always seed my files will it fill up the Cache Drive or will the file been moved to the Cache Pool automatically?

Edited by feins