SMART Report

Hey guys,

I have a good handle on Unraid, but when it comes to the SMART reports, I have no clue what I'm looking at. I have an old-ish 4TB drive that was flagged with a "Reported uncorrect" warning. Few things-

• I replaced this drive and it's been in my pile of "old drives" that I'm trying to decide what to do with. I'm setting up a new server on a Supermicro 36 bay, so now that I have room for more drives I want to put any old drives back in that I may have replaced prematurely.
  • The count doesn't look like it's changed in a while, but I do keep getting yellow notifications in Unraid that there's an issue. Can I update this so I only get notified if it increases?
  • I ran an extended SMART test and it completed successfully, the log is attached. Based on this, can I keep using the drive or should I send it to pasture?

I have a few more drives I need to revisit, but can somebody point me toward some information that would help me better understand the "replace me" indicators in the SMART report? I'd rather not make a bunch of posts asking people to review them for me if there's an easy way for me to learn how to interpret them.

Thanks!

Justin

ST4000DM004-2CV104_ZFN07LXM-20220105-1305.txt