NIC Not Fully Detected

I have a NIC installed in a PCI slot on my server, however, it is not showing up in the network settings or as an option under the "Other PCI Devices" section for VMs.  It is showing up under Device Settings under its own IOMMU group.  Is there something I need to do in order for Unraid to fully recognize the card?

1 minute ago, rockbox948 said:

I have a NIC installed in a PCI slot on my server, however, it is not showing up in the network settings or as an option under the "Other PCI Devices" section for VMs.  It is showing up under Device Settings under its own IOMMU group.  Is there something I need to do in order for Unraid to fully recognize the card?

Which make and model of card.  Sounds like no driver

lspci -v -s xx:xx.x should show driver. replace xxs with pci id.

There is an issue with the card nvm.

Jan 5 16:05:47 Cylon kernel: e1000e 0000:03:00.0: Interrupt Throttling Rate (ints/sec) set to dynamic conservative mode Jan 5 16:05:47 Cylon kernel: e1000e 0000:03:00.0: The NVM Checksum Is Not Valiid

Jan 5 16:05:47 Cylon kernel: e1000e: probe of 0000:03:00.0 failed with error -5

6 minutes ago, SimonF said:

There is an issue with the card nvm.

Jan 5 16:05:47 Cylon kernel: e1000e 0000:03:00.0: Interrupt Throttling Rate (ints/sec) set to dynamic conservative mode Jan 5 16:05:47 Cylon kernel: e1000e 0000:03:00.0: The NVM Checksum Is Not Valiid

Jan 5 16:05:47 Cylon kernel: e1000e: probe of 0000:03:00.0 failed with error -5

Is that something that I can correct or is it just a bad card?

Still looking into it. It may require you to update the card firmware/config

Have a look at the end of the first link. Tool is on the second link.

https://newbedev.com/how-to-repair-the-checksum-of-the-non-volatile-memory-nvm-of-intel-ethernet-controller-i219-v-of-an-asus-laptop

https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/support/articles/000005790/software/manageability-products.html

Also 6.10rc2 may fix your issue.