Missing tons of file all of a sudden

I woke up this morning to and went to open plex shortly realizing that most of my movies where missing. After digging around for a bit I have noticed that 2 of my 6 data disks do not have any directories listed (where I am assuming the "Media" directory should be located like on the rest of my disks). The 2 disks in question do show being almost full as far as space but even when looking in the disks with MC I am not showing any files/folders. Reboot has not corrected the issue. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Diagnostics ran and attached. 

tower-diagnostics-20220106-0958.zip

1 hour ago, Paradiselost1983 said:

The 2 disks in question do show being almost full

Disks 4 and 5 look empty, and have no user shares on them. What made you say they are almost full? Were they ever unmountable? Are you sure someone didn't format them or move their files somewhere else?

1 hour ago, Paradiselost1983 said:

Reboot has not corrected the issue

No reason to expect it to, but it does mean we can't see anything about what happened before reboot in your syslog. Do you have diagnostics or syslog from before reboot?

Just now, Paradiselost1983 said:

Unlikely but not impossible that they became unmoutable and someone formatted them as another human also has access to server. If they have been formatted is there a disk recovery tool or app that can be used inside of Unraid?

Not inside Unraid, but you can pull the drive(s) and use https://www.easeus.com/ to do the recovery (costs $$, but you can run the trial to see what it would recover and make your own decision based upon the importance of the data)

Formatting is never part of a recovery operation, and there is a big warning popup stating that when you try and format an unmountable disk.

Yeah that's another reason I would think it was unlikely to have been formatted since there would be a warning message. Is there anyway I can tell if maybe another docker container or something moved the files for some reason. I am relatively new to Unraid so besides just looking through everything with MC I'm not sure how to find them if they are there. 

• 3 weeks later...

So, I have had some additional issues here. I took @Squid suggestion and tried easeus to recover some of my missing files. While this didn't work exactly how I pictured it allowed me to see what files where there and I redownloaded them. Everything has been fine for a few days then yesterday I had a power outage after the power was restored I restarted the server to find all of my files since this original issue are again gone! It seems for some reason disk names (SDX) have all changed or at least been reordered in the list and I am now getting an Unmountable error on one. Any help again would be appreciated. 

Diagnostics attached 

tower-diagnostics-20220126-0901.zip