6.10.0-rc2 (and 6.9) - kernel panic - not syncing: fatal exception in interrupt

Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my server keeps crashing. 

I've tried to get the logs working, but so far haven't seen the crash log in them.

Now i connected a display to be able to see what happens, and got kernel panic - not syncing: fatal exception in interrupt

this happened in the regular release and in 6.10.0-rc2 as well. doesn't seem to be dependent on version.

the server is a Dell t320 with Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2430L 0 @ 2.00GHz 48GB RAM and a bunch of different things that should be listed in the diagnostics I guess.

I'm trying to set up a remote syslog server now to see if that one picks up anything more.

sadly I don't have a working ipmi, so not able to get the serverlog.

When googling the problem I found several posts, but nothing that's helped me pinpoint the problem.

Anyone that has a fantastic solution for me? 

I'm starting to wonder if it could be either the perc710 or the sas card.

all help appreciated  

IMG_20220109_083422.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20220109-0903.zip

i still don't know what's going on here... but it seems it's more than just the kernel panic. the most recent issue is actually much stranger. i thought that the server crashed completely every time, but now i've invested in an idrac controller and i can see that sometimes it just loses contact with the network, and things keep happening on the server.

attached is a screencapture of what it kept saying every couple of minutes and the syslog from before i did a reboot

rpviewer.png

syslog.txt

Edited by randriksen