Having trouble figuring out my issue.

tazire

Basically what seems to happen is UD has issues with the NFS share to my truenas server... this in turn seems to cause my docker service to drop completely. All containers no longer available. 1 cpu core gets pegged to 100%. I can stop my docker service and it seems to stop just fine. but i can not restart it. This will cause the server to hang completely. I can not unmount/remove the NFS share at all. And when I try to reboot the server it hangs and requires a hard shut down... This is the 2nd time this has happened. Server has been up 18 days without issue since this last happened. I've included my diagnostics. any help is much appreciated. Oh and my truenas is still working just fine btw. Can access it and see all the files using my personal rig. Thanks in advance. 

server-diagnostics-20220110-1244.zip

11 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Best bet would be to post in the existing UD plugin support thread.

As I'm not sure if that is the source of the issue or a symptom of a different issue I thought it best to put it in the general support section. I can put it in the UD section if that is the best place for it. 

Is there another way to mount the share without using UD? Just to see if that solves my issue.