Need Help to Setup a Windows 11 VM - GPU Not Passing Error 43

Hello,

i have got an NVDIA T600 and i was not able to passthrough the VM

i have managed to boot the VM but it boots into Windows Standard Definition (SD) resolution and i have also tried following Space Invador video on passing the GPU by making the virtual Slots matching for bothe Video & Audio but still could not able to make the GPU passthrough

i was not able to find the VBIOS for NVIDIA T600 but found one from PNY T600 and i event tried to take dump of the VBIOS based on Space Invadors video but it didn't work for me

My Graphics & Audio are broken - Please help !!

image.thumb.png.c54c7be844b646cdf8edb0b2e6d3d509.png

Edited by rakeshyannamani
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know when I got the BIOS off my cards it was quite a chore and not at all as described.  I think I had to do something like create another VM (like OpenELEC) and then I was able to grab the BIOS off the video card in the WindwosVM.  It's been too long since I did it last.  Sorry.  But it was critical to get mine working and the BIOS's for both my cards NEEDED to come from my exact cards as the ones available did not work even after editing.

craigr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/21/2022 at 4:23 AM, PeteyBoPetey said:

Did you remove th header from the vbios?

Yes.  They did not work even after editing the header out.  The two Nvidia cards I've had are however rather unusual; Inno3D GTX1050Ti single slot and Inno3D GTX1650 single slot.  Perhaps that's why the available vbios' didn't work, I don't know.  Once I pulled the vbios off my actual cards everything was perfect.

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2022 at 6:22 PM, craigr said:

Yes.  They did not work even after editing the header out.  The two Nvidia cards I've had are however rather unusual; Inno3D GTX1050Ti single slot and Inno3D GTX1650 single slot.  Perhaps that's why the available vbios' didn't work, I don't know.  Once I pulled the vbios off my actual cards everything was perfect.

Hi, do you mind if I ask what program you used to dump the GPU BIOS when you were in the other VM? Did you use something like GPU-Z? Many thanks in advance!

I don't remember, but it may very well have been GPU-Z.  I'm considering getting a new video card, but honestly, I may not want to go through figuring this out again.  I watched Spacinvader's video, read comments, found threads in the unRAID forum and Reddit, and eventually managed to get the BIOS's off two cards.  It was not at all by the book.

I don't think this is the Spaceinvader video I watched...

I just found this which might be very helpful.  You could boot into a ubuntu live USB and do it maybe:

I can't seem to find Spaces older video....