How to let the system control my fans on ASUS Tuf B550

I have just rebuilt my NAS. I went with the 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics @ 3900 MHz and the 

Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (WI-FI), Version Rev X.0x

Running Kernal: Linux 5.10.28-Unraid x86_64

UNRAID Version: Version 6.9.2

I have the CPU fan,

then an additional 6 fans, which 3 are pull and 3 are push configuration (All running from same header)

I am trying to set the system up so it will adjust the fans based on the HDD temperatures. This seems a bit more complicated than I originally thought. I installed the Dynamix System Auto Fan plugin and the Nuvoton NCT6687 Driver (as I had read that this is the best plugin for this board), but I am still struggling to get the driver installed for the temperature sensors.

My system uses the onboard 4 pin PWN fan header, and the Dynamix System Auto Fan cannot detect my PWN controller. I may sound a little confused with what I am explaining, but I am trying to allow UNRAID to control the fans based on the HDD temperature. Not using the settings in Bios as I need to enter Bios setup to adjust settings everytime.

Can anyone please help me with what I need?

I have included system logs in case they are needed.

alisonnas-syslog-20220113-1412.zip

Edited by DancingShinryu
version added
Just now, DancingShinryu said:

then an additional 6 fans, which 3 are pull and 3 are push configuration

How are those arranged in the case? If you are trying to keep hard drive temps in check, there are very few cases that would cool drives properly with 3 push 3 pull.

You want ALL the air entering the case to flow over the drives, with no way for any extra air to enter the motherboard area of the case without touching the drives first.

I have a Fractal Design Meshify 2 case running 3 front fans pulling air in, 1 at rear to pull air out and 2 on top pulling air out. This is how I decided it would best work, ensuring rising heat would be removed, but as you pointed out, few are dedicated to multiple HDD. I can change the top fans to pull air in, but I would still like to be able to control the fans as necessary

Edited by DancingShinryu
Additional information

I have rotated the above fans to pull air in. I noticed the temperature of the HDD only increased when a Parity check was being done. I only do this once a month, so I'm not worried. The drives generally sit around 32 degrees celcius. I still have no control over the fans though. Hoping someone somewhere has some advice. From how I understand it, the driver needs to be installed for the PWN controller to be recognised, but how do I install the necessary drivers to get Dynamix Auto Fan to recognise the controller?