Duplicate files

Hi, 

My Appdata share says that "some or all files unprotected".

My share settings was prefer: cache. I disabled docker and changed this to cache only and then ran the mover.

But it still says "some or all files unprotected".

After looking into the appdata folder on disk2 and appdata folder on cache drive i can see that several files exists on both places.

Is there any way to be sure about which files that are in use? i would like to just delete/rename the appdata folder on disk2 but im afraid that i will break something.

Looking at last modified i see that many files on disk2 has a more recent date then the files on the cache drive.

On 1/14/2022 at 3:49 AM, lusitopp said:

some or all files unprotected

This basically means that your cache pool isn't redundant (only a single drive is a member)

On 1/14/2022 at 3:49 AM, lusitopp said:

After looking into the appdata folder on disk2 and appdata folder on cache drive i can see that several files exists on both places.

The files on disk 2 should be the duplicated ones and the ones on the cache take precedence when reading them.   Best to take a backup of the appdata share first before doing any deletions