Fresh rebuild - All drives gone after 1 day up (SOLVED) - Browser issue.

Go to solution Solved by geekdomo,

I have a serious issue (to me) that just popped up. I was having issues with my server so I got a new case with a new backplane and power distribution. Yesterday I rebuilt it and it seemed to be working fine. Parity repaired the one bad drive. I managed to copy a bunch of my photos off to my desktop array. This morning the server was still running. I went to update one of my dockers and it said it was not connected to the internet. I rebooted the server and when it came back up there were NO drives listed. Another thing is that it says that its connect to unraid and then it disconnects regularly. I also cannot download a diagnostic report. Every time I run it it just stalls and never downloads.

Steps I have done:
 - Replaced the SAS controller with a different model
 - Rebooted with no cards in it other than SAS controller. 

No matter what I do I cannot find the drive.

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 8.33.39 AM.png

Edited by geekdomo
Solved
  • Solution

So. I tried to connect to the console and it was blank. No prompt. I then tried to write, nothing would show up. I jumped on my PC (I was on my Mac) and on my pc ALL OF MY DRIVES show up. Not sure what or how my Mac OS can be blocking the drives from showing (its still blank on my Mac) yet on my PC its absolutely fine. I can use it as normal. I am on Safari. Gonna try another browser. 

Microsoft Edge on my Mac works absolutely fine. I am sorry about this. It appears its some sort of OS browser issue. (oddly enough I am unable to upload any photos on safari to any web UI as well).

• geekdomo changed the title to Fresh rebuild - All drives gone after 1 day up (SOLVED) - Browser issue.