Upgrading RAM leads to PEI Error 31 on ASRock Rack E3C246D4I-2T

Hey everyone, 

I know this is a more general questions that has nothing to do with UnRaid in the first place but since I haven't found any solution on the web I am going to search for help here.

I am running Unraid on an ASRock Rack E3C246D4I-2T with an Intel® Xeon® E-2286G CPU and Kingston 16 GB ECC SO-DIMM Memory. I started with 16GB and after a few days I recognized that all the Docker containers using 21% of my RAM. I ordered another RAM module and added it to the computer and booted the PC. Since the board seems to run an initial test of the hardware it hangs at something that is called "pei intel reference code execution 31". I quickly searched on the internet what the error means, which leads to a document written by Intel that says  that error 31 means you have installed memory (not stating though if they mean new memory or memory at all). Well, yes I have but it doesn't say anywhere why my system doesn't boot any further than this. As soon as I remove the module everything works fine. Maybe you know some tricks to make this work with my new RAM module? Any help is appreciated. 

//edit

Well, I managed to fix this problem myself. I simply put both modules on different slots. Asrocks documentation on this topic is a bit wrong since they labeled A1, A2, B1 and B2 the wrong way. I now put the RAM modules in A1 and B1 according to Bios which works now.

Edited by Amr0d